BECOME A MEMBER
Benefits of Membership
The Athens Historical Society depends on contributions from its members to function. The AHS also relies on its members to help provide historical expertise, organize events, manage archives and publications, prepare its newsletter, and plan many other activities!
Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to special AHS events, such as the Hull Award Ceremony
- First notice of AHS public events
- Access to yearly publications of the Athens Historian
- Access to periodic discounts in the AHS Online Store
- Voting privileges at AHS Meetings
- The peace of knowing that you are helping to guide our non-profit into the future, while preserving the rich culture and history of our past
Thank you again for being a part of history in Athens.
Join or Renew Your Membership
Price for 1 minute
Membership by Mail
If you would like to pay dues by mail, you can mail check or money orders to:
The Athens Historical Society, P.O. Box 7745, Athens, GA 30604-7745
Please include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Without the support of our membership, we could not have provided the splendid programs and publications that, for the past 60 years, have highlighted the unique history of our Athens community.
We need your continued support to ensure we are able to promote research, collect and present historical materials and disseminate knowledge through publications and programs. We also encourage the purchase of memberships at a higher level of support, as well as gift memberships for your friends and relatives. Memberships make excellent gifts.
Thank you again for being a part of history in Athens. We value your support and look forward to your renewed membership and active participation in our programs for the coming year.